Friday, February 5, 2010

The Big News!

OK I can't contain it any longer (hehe), we are officially moving! We are moving downtown that is:) We will be right across from the Marshall Middle School in a beautiful old building that is amazing. We have already started to paint and remodel so I will be posting pictures soon. And we will be having a HUGE Open House TBD that you won't want to miss out on. I am so excited about our new space, there is so much room and we have really tall ceilings (Yay). Wait till you all see, there are awesome spots right in the building for Senior Pictures the architecture is beautiful, and I feel so blessed that this spot became available right when I started looking. Yippee!!!!! Anyways, I will have pictures to show you all of our progress so stay tuned.

In the mean time I will post some pictures of my beautiful niece Grace Elaina she is such a joy to our family and she has been a huge part of our healing process. Not to mention is she not the most adorable thing you have ever seen:) I am not biased or anything. Enjoy! Everyone have a great weekend!
There is a special one for her Daddy and the Shubert Family:)























3 comments:

  1. These are Amazing!! Hooray on your move--what an opportunity, I know that'll be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news for you and your BIZ I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing talent Jaime! Keep up the great work. Wish we lived closer so you could photograph my family. Maybe this year sometime we will be able to visit again.

    Dru

    ReplyDelete