Thursday, September 3, 2009

We are BOOKED!!!!!!

This has been an incredible Summer, thank you everyone for such an amazingly (is this a word?) successful season! We are officially booked for September for Senior Sessions and have 3 October Sessions left! I am very thankful and blessed that this season has been a success and I couldn't have done it without you all, so THANK YOU!!!!!! On that note I have been very busy with senior sessions, wedding and yes I still shoot a couple of children :) So, I thought I would blog some images from Hannah and Noah's session we did a couple of weeks ago. These two were awesome and we had a blast with their session. I have been photographing them for a couple years now and I can't believe how much older they look this year. I have also decided they could be models. Check them out aren't they adorable?! I will be in touch soon, I have lots of session and weddings to blog for you so stay tuned! ~Jaime Nicole

























No comments:

Post a Comment