Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Danielle & Jon

This weekend I had the privilege of having one of my close family friends weddings in my own backyard. My good friend and fellow photographer Jackie Palmer from Canfield Jenkins House of Photography came and helped me photograph the wedding. The wedding was absolutely amazing, the ceremony was held in my parents backyard and the reception was held here. It was a true labor of love to get everything together in time for the wedding but it was worth it. Danielle looked absolutely stunning in her beautiful gown. The weather cooperated perfectly and we couldn't have planned anything better. I will have several blog post of just this wedding because we had so much fun. She even let me test out the new wedding package add on: the PHOTO BOOTH! It was a blast. Here is a sneak peek, and I promise I will get the Photo Booth Pics posted ASAP to all the people who can't wait to see how crazy they were:)


















3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! Great work and a lovely subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice what fun!! Photos booths every where I go (weddings) there they are!!

    ReplyDelete